Excel macro not running

coltbean

I am using a tag through RSlinx to trigger a macro in an excel spread sheet. When the tag goes high I want to log the date and time into a column. The macro works if I manually enter the 1 but when the tag goes high and changes the value to a 1 it doesn't log the data.

It's classic OEM v3.9. It is updating the tag, it will just not make the macro run. When I manually enter data into the same cell as the tag it works though. I's something in Excel not Rslinx.

Similar Topics

Hello. For a PLC data logging application at a candy factory, a customer requested me to setup an add-in for MS Excel called "MX Sheet" which is...
Replies
Views
I have not been able to crack this one out, even after much thinking and googling:banghead:. I would be so grateful if I can get some guidance...
Replies
Views
Since this is a large collection of very smart people, hopefully someone here can help out my dumb self. I have an excel sheet that has 3 columns...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I am currently trying to collect data from Siemens PLc S7-300 with Excel using Libnodave.dll With the exemple of program from the...
Replies
Views
I am taking data from a AB PLC and recording it in excel. When a certain time is reached the macro prints to pdf and then should close out...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom