Allen Bradley PanelView 800

shan1727

I am new to AB coming from Automation Direct experience.

The CCW is a ****tiest software as compared to AD C-More which is so user-friendly.

I am struggling to create basic things like alarms indicators, buttons to switch screen.
Is there a video tutorial or someone can direct me where can I get detailed info on how to do this.

I've looked on Google with no or less information..

Thank
Shan

I had to recently learn EasyBuilder Pro coming from an all AB background of 15 years. Simply chugging along for hours to re-create an application that took me literally minutes in CCW. Still figuring it out! But I can't call it a POS compared to CCW.

The CCW is a ****tiest software as compared to AD C-More which is so user-friendly.

I am struggling to create basic things like alarms indicators, buttons to switch screen.
Is there a video tutorial or someone can direct me where can I get detailed info on how to do this.

I've looked on Google with no or less information..

Thank
Shan

What version of CCW are you using?

What version of CCW are you using?

Hello thanks everyone for the help.

CCW version 10.01 Standard Edition.

Found this link that shows how to connect PanelView 800 and CompactLogix.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sbu_cDrl4xU

I just purchased the RSLogix 5000 Mini license today. Installation taking forever, but once done I will check how it goes.

One more question I was trying to find answer is how to password protect specific button or screen.
I see an option in CCW to add user, rights etc but not sure how that works.

Version 12 is now available and has a "Logix" theme. Probably won't do much for you when setting up a PV but when programming a Micro800 it helps a lot if you're familiar with programming other types of AB PLC's.