O/T need a round 8 pin male din similar to this

I want to use the 8 pin mini din and not having to keep using adapters. We have them on some panels at work, but I will have to wait untill I get back to work to get the model info.

I always forget about the SLC5/04 (mental block I think). That's very different. You could put a 1784-U2DHP adapter in the panel, have it plugged into a USB hub and access the hub through a pass-thru connection but depending on where you get the DH+ to USB adapter you'd be spending a few thousand dollars. You could replace the SLC5/04 with a SLC5/05 but same issue (cost). I'd open the panel. I don't believe you'll find a pass-thru with the correct connection type but it is certainly worth looking for. Having said that, regardless of what it takes to connect to it, I'd migrate away from the SLC5/04 anyway but that's just me (there is a reason for the mental block).

I want to use the 8 pin mini din and not having to keep using adapters. We have them on some panels at work, but I will have to wait untill I get back to work to get the model info.

Call me (or email) once you find out what you have... maybe I can make a cable and find a bulkhead that will work, you trying to plug the U2DHP directly into the outside of the cabinet correct?