reset password winxp - wonderware

MGuenette

Hi,

I know that it's not the best place to write that post but I'm sure that someone is going to be able to help me. I have a wondwerware application running on a WINXP pc. I need to change something in the application but I dont have the logon password for the PC.

I know that it's possible to find a floppy applciation to change the password when the PC is booting but I'm not able to find it.

Help!

Thanks
Martin

is it a domain joined computer if so that opens some other options

is it pro or home (by default the administrator is limited to only safe mode (but not if domain joined) and by default the admin account has no password)

if its a domain joined computer then ask your IT to create an account that has admin rights to it
one of the first things I do when setting up a computer is to set an admin password and rename administrator to something else