Password reset of Allen Bradley 1336 plus VFD

nilpanch

Does anyone know if its possible to "reset" or "change" the password of an old Allen Bradley "1336 PLUS" VFD without knowing the current pasword?

What Lancie1 is implying is that yes, there is a universal "master" password for the 1336 Plus AC drives.

Because we do not discuss passwords on this Forum, you will have to telephone Rockwell Automation's offices in India and ask for that password. You should have no difficulty obtaining this.

We just don't discuss the topic here.

Similar Topics

Hi, I have bought a 1769-L36ERMS from ebay 4 months ago. I bought it just for practice safety features of AB which are not available in my...
Replies
Views
The other day I installed Rockwell IntelliCENTER software on my laptop, and as part of that it required that I enter a password. It seems that...
Replies
Views
hello Friend There is one old system with S7 300 CPU which is password protected and I dont know the password. Now I want to remove the password...
Replies
Views
Hi, Sorry if this question is been already asked or this is not correct forum. I am working on VM Ware after very long time and I forgot the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I just bought a used Omron CPM2C (with CIF01). It is password protected and I don't know the password. Is it possible to clear it, so that I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom