VijeoCitect Custom Alarms filter

shrirampendse

Hi,
In VijeoCitect V7.2 we can filter alarms as per category and display them on Alarm Summary page. But my Customer wants alarms for every machine to be displayed on same page where machine operations are displayed.
how do I define custom alarms filters and display alarms for machine1 on screen1 , machine2 alarms only on screen2 etc.

I contacted Schneider support but every time on last seven occasions they sent me procedure for category wise alarm summary page. Here alarms are shown on Alarm summary and not on user screen.
help welcome, thanks

It depends on how you have named your alarms and which include file you are using to display alarms, if you are using the tab include then its easy as the filter will let you save a filter type. if not then I would have used a category (or two) for each machine.