small Safety IO module for Ethernet/IP

JeffKiper

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
Im looking for a small safety IO block.
OEM has PB stations with
(1) 2 channel Emergency Stop PB with light
(2) 1 channel standard PB with light
(1) PNP input for a sensor. (Prox, photoeye, limit, etc.)
(1) 5 watt solenoid

I'm looking at putting them in a PB pedestal and running the field IO put of this with M12. Everything I find has a large footprint and doesnt like to share standard IO with Safety IO.
Turck has a Hybrid block that I have used and it worked well. Im looking for a compact version. Have any of you all seen a small footprint block? IP 67 or20 is OK. it will be in an enclosure. Ethernet /IP to an AB safety PLC.

Yes 1734 point is our standard. It is just to big to add in a small PB box for an OEM. The price point is a little high for a single PB station. If I had a higher density of IO they would be great. We are trying to keep the foorprint small.
A 4 hole,PB box with 4 DQ for IO, Ethernet , power