Analog Output current range.

mocca-fixer

Hello guys, it's my first time getting my hands on a analog output: 0-10V; 0-20/4-20 mA and I lost my head a bit. I can read the 0-10Voltage range on the multimeter by commuting the setpoint adjuster but when I try to see the Current range I get absolutely nothing. I get 1 output word for the Voltage range when adding the module, should there be one for Current to? Thanks!

Setpoint adjuster - EMG 30-SP-10K LIN - 2942124

Analog output - R-IB IL AO 1/SF/CN-PAC

Similar Topics

I am troubleshooting an actuator which is not responding to the plc code. The range in the channel of the Allen Bradley 1756-OF8 Analog card is...
Replies
Views
Dear All, I want to use a 4-20mA output from Omron AO module, so I did the following configuration: PLC used CJ1M-CPU22, rack 00 CJ1W-AD041, rack...
Replies
Views
We are currently using thermowells to monitor the temperature of water in one of our projects. Its transmitter has temperature range of 0-150...
Replies
Views
I need seven 0-6vdc @ 1/2 amp analog outputs that can comm Modbus TCP over Ethernet. 'Preciate any help!
Replies
Views
Hello! Hope you are great. I need to make a change in a PLC with ladder logic. I will mount a analog valve and I need to control it in ramp up...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom