PLC's ADC fluctuate when vibratory feeder run

Kyldera

Hi all
I have a Panasonic AFP-X C60T PLC which has been added a 2 channel ADC cassette AFP-X AD2. Both channel are hooked up to 2 weighing indicator 4-20mA analog output respectively. The indicators output weight reading. I use the analogue current signal for the ADC. On the same panel together with the PLC and the 2 indicators, there are 2 vibratory feeder controller. The vibratory feeder unit is located around 1 meter from the panel. The controller is hooked up to a vibratory feeder unit each. The ADC reading is displayed via a touchscreen. The reading of the ADC is as per the indicator displayed weight, until when i run any of the vibrator, thats when the reading for both the ADC channel starts to fluctuate. From my observation the fluctuation range for channel 1 is smaller than channel 2. Channel 1 fluctuation is around +/- 15grams while channel 2 is around +/- 50grams. The indicator seems does not affected by the problem, the reading is stable. I cannot say for sure if the analogue output of the indicator is stable or not since i dont have an oscilloscope. PLC, the 2 controller incoming supply is 240VAC and indicator incoming supply is 24VDC. I have tried to use Yunpen YD10T4 emi filter to clean up the incoming supply of the PLC but the problem still occur.Can any one help me to identify the cause of the fluctuation and what is the remedy?

Last edited: