Read Modbus TCP registers from Turck BL20 GW with M340

CsmQl

hi there! i am trying to read modbus registers in M340 PLC from a Turck BL20 Gateway. I have done this with a Emerson Gateway and everything worked good. I configured the Read_var block as i did before. but i don't get any data from the GW, have anyone here done this before? or at least read from a BL20 GW? no mater which PLC you used.. i want to know if i have to configure something in the BL20... many people have said me that i don't have to make anything in particular in the GW, that the device put the data automatically to be read.. any idea where could the problem be?