ME Transfer Utility

travisroberts88

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hey all,

In FactoryTalk View ME or in the ME Transfer Utility you have your Factory Talk Linx Setup. Now I have a VM we are doing away with that has all of the configuration and shortcuts on it. The new Laptop does not. My question is this (if it makes sense). Is there a way to copy eveything I have on the RSLinx Enterprise of the old one over to the new one so I don't have to re add all the devices?

If you reference Chapter 7 - Advanced topics in the following document...

FactoryTalk Linx Getting Results Guide

...I think you will find what you are looking for? This information will be the most up-to-date version of some of the information KuulKuum has kindly linked you to.

Regards,
George

Similar Topics

Hello all, been a while. I am unable to open Transfer Utility as a stand alone or threw FT View Studio. I have reinstalled FT View Studio, Linx...
Replies
Views
I have FTView Version 11 running on Windows 10 and I can't upload or download to any Panelview. I get the "Source selected is not a valid device"...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am trying to upload a PanelView program using ME Transfer Utility using a A-B 1747-UIC, Ser. A, Rev. D, Frn. 1.3. PanelView info: Cat #...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to download and use the Transfer Utility of the Rockwell FactoryTalk View ME ? only the Utility ? without any special requirements...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon , I created a small FactoryTalk View application , and created a runtime. I want to download it to a Panelview Plus 6 700 ...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom