GML commander recipe programming needed

euipfacil

OK it's tough for me but I need to write a small program to run recipes in GML commander. I need a recipe which will consists of about three or four jobs which will write to two addresses in GML commander. In other words something to this affect, If B3:20=0 move 2275 into PT_length and 320 into Speed_adj. If B3:20=1 move 2250 into PT_length and 360 into Speed_adj. Can anyone give me advice? I am studying GML commander but don't have everything in my head yet>>>
LR

1. Please post complete part numbers for the PLC and motion controller.

2. How is your motion controller communicating with your PLC?

3. Can you post the GML and PLC programs?

Paul

The motion controller is a 1394 GMC and it is a stand alone without a plc. I have a 550 panel connected and also have flex I/O. The program is very simple just a flying cut machine. counts to length, moves at conveyor speed out to cut position, cuts extrusion, and then returns to wait for next count.

gml diagram.jpg