how to take the data from level transmitter to analog input omron?

kartika

hi all...i'm still confusing about scaling in PLC..need ur help, please..
i have a differential level transmitter, the signal is 4-20mA,and analog input Omron CS1W-AD161-V1 (16input channel), how can i take the data from the level transmitter to the analog input?
thanks for the attention

thanks for jvdcande, but would u like to explain more to me, because i'm still confusing about it...
i read that it just MOV the data from sensor and then transfer it to memory, is my opinion right? do i need another instruction or just MOV and transfer it?and how can i set the data that say 4mA is 0% and 20mA is 100%...?
best regrads..

The raw data will be the allocated input channel.
You will need to review the W345 manual. It will explain where the data will be based on the Unit Number of the module that is set on the two rotary switches on the front.
You can scale the raw value with the SCL instruction.
This instruction is explained in the W340 manual.

Hope this will help.