Factorytalk View SE VBA to Open Trend Template not working

Hi,

Factorytalk View Dist. system V6.1 with multiple clients

I need to change button properties (text and visibility) depending on which trend template is currently opened. In order to do this I need to use VBA.

I can use the SE command : Invoke Me.Trend1.LoadTemplate("Voltage A") and this executes correct.

However when I use VBA function:
Trend1.LoadTemplate ("C:\Users\Public\RSview Enterprise\SE\HMI Projects\TREND\Voltage A.Tem") my VBA halts (without error checking of course)

I'm sure this is the correct path to my template directory.

Has anyone ever done this?

Similar Topics

I'm creating an HMI that has a recipe with 288 data point. It has 3 pieces of data for 96 segments. I need help with VBA code to copy all 288...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can someone guide me through how to use FactoryTalk SE VB script to open communication with SQL Server? which command I can use? Are there...
Replies
Views
Hello group, I have been migrating a project from RSView 32 V7.6 to FactoryTalk View SE Local Station V12 over the last couple of days. All told...
Replies
Views
For trend charts, I can use an ActiveX Calendar control to select a date on a trend using the following code where "Trend" is the name of the...
Replies
Views
Anyone know how to change the mouse icon to something else using VBA? It looks like it can be done with VBA forms and based on the object the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom