Mitsubishi PLC R04CPU Socket TCP/IP comm via build in Ethernet port example programs

ALMAR

Looking for Socket TCP/IP communications program examples for Mitsubishi PLC iQ-R R04CPU using GX Works3, to compliment the Mitsubishi Ethernet manual Socket commands instructions.

Unfortunately, the manual is missing real application ladder logic illustration examples of these commands. For example, the Socket Open Connection command, does not describe in what order or format to enter the IP Address.
For example, to enter IP Address 192.168.1.100, does the most significant octet 192 is entered or stored first in the lowest memory storage register (Big Endian format) or does the least significant octet 100 is entered or stored first in the lowest memory storage register (Little Endian format)?

I am trying to write a simple Socket TCP/IP communications command that will write about four registers from an existing Mitsubishi PLC R04CPU (Socket Client) to an Allen Bradley PLC ControlLogix (Socket Server).