Simatic s7 problem

indra

Hi,

We have many PLC SIMATIC S7 and I use SIMATIC MANAGER Ver 5.4.
At the moment we have 2 ( two ) plc program S7-300 that installed by China engineer and use one notebook from him.
The problem is, when I use another notebook or PC that have SIMATIC MANAGER, the program can not be opened because of LANGUAGE problem.
Please help me to solve this problem because we only depend on one notebook if I want to communcate this PLC program. I am afraid if this notebook from China is broken, I can not open and troubleshooting with this PLC program because can not be opened by another NOTEBOOK or PC.
I enclosed the picture of error. PLEASE HELP ME TO SOLVE THIS ERROR MESSAGE

simatic s7 language prob.jpg

first go to control panel and set the reginaland langauge setting and set yr language in china and then open it.

unzip the project on your "new" laptop
open the folder

\Global

for example this could be the folder:
C:\Program Files\Siemens\Step7\S7Proj\Name_of_project\Global

and delete the file "language"