PLC Student - Mitsubishi.

henryhughes

Hi, I posted a topic recently about what PLC to buy (to learn how to program, no previous experiance. Siemens S7-300 and the Allen Bradleys was the popular recomendation.

However, I've just found oout our main customer only uses Mitsubishi Units. And as I'm learning on a mitsubishi at college atm (a 30 year old one) and our main customer uses them, it probably makes more sense buying one of them to learn on. Unfortunately Mitsubishi don't sell "starter kits", so my question is, what do a need to buy to go with a mitsubishi. If any of you would like to write me a shopping list I'll be very greatful, ive started it for you below...

1, Mitsubishi FX1N60MRES PLC
2, Switchs
3, Lights

Similar Topics

Hey I am looking for an active member that has some time to help explain a little bit more about the RS logix program. I failed last semester due...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an eighth grade student who is very interested in industrial automation and would like recommendations on what kind of practical...
Replies
Views
Could anyone point me in the right direction where I can run something like the RSlogix Emulator with a free/demo HMI? I am a student and I'm...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am new to the forum and new to PLC's, and I have recently began a course on PLC's. I have no real world experience with PLC's and do...
Replies
Views
Hi guys I think this foram will be great for me. My question is as follows: I need to learn PLCs. A trusted friend told me to learn AB first and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom