Studion 5000 Version 21 UDT Sort Tags

BMLLER6758

Hallo,

Any Idea how to sort the Tags in an UDT Structure with version 21 ???

Works fine in Version 7 - 20

regards

Bernd

At first I thought you might have a means of sorting 7-20 other than using the "move up" and "move down" buttons. (if you do, let me know).

I now see that ver 21 does not seem to have these buttons. I was able to sort ver 21 by dragging the tag up or down (click and hold the square on the left side of the row)

Hanx, yes you are right it worked that way...

But where are the buttons ????

On the add on area they are still there...

Similar Topics

Hi, how do I convert 2x Integer registers to a Real? The two integers are from Modbus registers that contain a floating point value, I need to...
Replies
Views
What is the best way to extract the hour and minute from the register that comes from Yaskawa VFD. In studio 5000 I have a register saved as INT...
Replies
Views
I have an Allen Bradley temperature switch that I am trying to use in studio 5000. I am getting the message "Unable to interpret the IODD file"...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I want to ask what may seem a stupid question, as I have a project to send live data to a Yeacode line printer which will print meterage...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, in the alarm manager of Rslogix 5000, the tag-based alarm has been created. But when I tried to change the condition, it was found the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom