Do you know of any High Temperature Logging 600 Degrees F

Many years back when the internet was just getting going I asked NASA if we could use the same technology that they use for Shuttle Tiles, I did get a reply but everything then was still very secret.

From what i heard, a lot of that information was in the public record, but the CIA made sure the public information wasn't quite accurate. This is why the Buran only completed one flight.

You are right, but doesn't really matter because the OP isn't in the brick business. Like I said not been involved in bricks since they closed my local factory, so I don't have information on what they did use and I can't go and ask them.

I could make you cry with the story of how the demolition men came in with disk cutters and ripped through the electrical panels including PLCs to clear the site. Lots of high end S7-300s were destroyed that day. One of the site engineers was not far from tears.

You are right, but doesn't really matter because the OP isn't in the brick business. Like I said not been involved in bricks since they closed my local factory, so I don't have information on what they did use and I can't go and ask them.

I could make you cry with the story of how the demolition men came in with disk cutters and ripped through the electrical panels including PLCs to clear the site. Lots of high end S7-300s were destroyed that day. One of the site engineers was not far from tears.

I lived a case in 2008 crisis, an installation of a kiln for ceramic pavements with its entire wagon movement system that I designed and put into service around 2008 first months
The total investment in the new plant was 12 million €

It only made test firings and never went into production because market demand had dropped to less than half.

After two years the whole plant was dismantled.
The kiln due it was a fixed installation and can't be translated, a large part was sold as scrap metal.
They didn't even find a buyer for the empty industrial warehouse.
Automation was based on Mitsubishi Q and CCLink field network

My suggestion is Type K thermocouples with high temp insulation going to temp recording instrumentation AFTER passing through the door or the oven ("furnace" above 1000 and "oven" below 1000).

TC wire is ceramic fiber insulation for your temperature, fiberglass is rated right at around 600 degrees, so you will not get much life:
https://www.marlintcwire.com/synthetic-braided-wire-and-cable.htm

Order "Special Limits" wire to hold correction factor to a better limit of error.
Order them certified at say at least 300, 600, 900 for accuracy of reading. You can do a larger range if you plan on using them in different ovens or furnaces. But hold to at least 300 degrees between cert temps.