OPC not working in TIA Wincc .Please help me

bornwild

Hello Guys,
I am trying to test HMI in TIA Wincc Professional V13 with my virtual machine with Rslogix emulator. Wincc is using OPC to communicate. I have successfully done the topic configuration in Rslinx Gateway. I am able to read the tags in OPC test client and Matricon explorer. For some reason, my wincc shows no tags from the emulator plc. What could be wrong here? I will attach photos soon

Similar Topics

Respected Experts; Few years ago, I sucessfully execute the VB code to read the Tag values in Excel by VBA. At that time the OS is window Xp and...
Replies
Views
I have got a strange issue during developing the project where the FT View application is interacting with PLC via the OPC UA server. So, there is...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Some of my tags are not updating in RSView32. If I shut down RSView and run it again they update only once. I suspect the problem is...
Replies
Views
I am running CCW 13 trying to upload to a micro 820 vers.12 I get an output message OPC server is unable to load project controller. Please help!
Replies
Views
I know nothing about simaticnet OPC server. I do know Kepware. I would only ever scale raw to engineering in the PLC, but it is possible to scale...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom