Rs view 32 connection problem

ÜmitClnn

Hello everyone

I am using Rs view 32 7.50. I have windows 7 32 bit installed on my computer. I communicate with slc 500 series plc with rs232. The system works under normal conditions, but sometimes when the power is turned off, if the computer shuts down when the scada is open, rs view 32 is not online when I turn it back on.
I can't see any value on the scada screen. I tried many ways like deleting the cashe file, uninstalling rsview 32 and reinstalling it, none of them worked. It only returns to normal when I format the computer and re-install rsview 32 and rs links.
Thank you in advance for your help.

I installed it at 7.60 but I got the same result

I even installed and tried in xp but it hasn't changed

Last edited:
Sigmadelta first of all thanks for everything
but it didn't work in this solution.
But I fixed the problem. I crack it again using rsview32 32 dekart program
it worked like this again

Sigmadelta first of all thanks for everything
but it didn't work in this solution.
But I fixed the problem. I crack it again using rsview32 32 dekart program
it worked like this again

So your using pirated software? I hope this is just for hobby use or educational.