Midget Fuses vs 5x20 Fuses -- What are each better at??

Esieli

Hey,

Trying to understand why you would chose a midget fuse over a 5x20? They both have similar amperage ratings at the low end, the 5x20 fuses are cheaper and smaller. I do see the 5x20 do not go up to 480.

Is it just that midget fuses have better SCCR ratings or something? I just feel like I'm missing something here for power at 240 or bellow.

Thank you!

Similar Topics

I'm trying to include MOVs and fuses for solenoid PLC outputs in a panel with limited space. Does anyone know of terminal blocks that have built...
Replies
Views
Just wondering what other folks have used on their digital output loads when using this digital output module. There will be a number of...
Replies
Views
In the termination "server module" there are holders for three glass fuses. Is this just for convenience or are the fuses needed? If so, what are...
Replies
Views
In my car I have 2 cigarette lighter outlets. Dashboard outlet has a 25A fuse in the engine compartment. Cargo area outlet has a 30A fuse next to...
Replies
Views
Im teaching a course in Motor control in about a month. I have a couple of questions about fuses if anyone can help me. Im trying to show the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom