Opening a .RSS file without RSLogix

Maybe it's a good idea to turn this thread into a sticky, and perhaps rename the thread to "Request .RSS files to PDF Conversion Here", this way, people don't waste time creating new threads or even searching for old threads?

Most of the time it will not matter... this comes up in a google or yahoo search and no one will read beyond that, they will just post once they find RSS and PDF

Here is the one that comes up with google a lot (20 pages) http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=10754

Thats a lot of PLC folks helping each other :site:

Hi, I have a RSS file that I need to read, but I don't have access to the software. Could someone please print it to PDF for me? I would really appreciate it.

A very common courtesy service here on the Forum is that if you ZIP and post the file here, somebody will unzip, open, print, and post the results in PDF format.

Hi, I'm new here. Anyone please help me to convert the attached zip (2 RSS files in it) into 2 PDF files. I'm doing a project and need something to read as a reference. Thank you so much and have a nice day!

Hi legends!

Would someone pleassssse be able to print this program out for me to PDF?
Wrote @ class, but thanks to covid can't open with micro @ home.

Really appreciate your service. :)

Can anyone please convert the attached files to pdf? I am trying to learn how to program a stepper motor for a project.. and this would help me alot..