PLCNext: anybody have any experience with them?

PLCnext Engineer was frustrating for me at first. After spending some time with it, there are some aspects that I really appreciate. I have systems using Modbus TCP as both client and slave. I only made minor tweaks to the sample program supplied with the library. It's not quite as easy as turning an option on or off but once you get it how you want the first time, it's easy to duplicate.

If you're not on the PLCnext Forums, I would also recommend that. There are some very helpful Phoenix Contact employees on there answering questions.

All in all, I've been happy with the choice to use PLCnext.

Similar Topics

What do you guys think of this representation for on/off contacts? C003 is on, then others are off. I have never seen the logic represented in...
Replies
Views
I am trying to connect with a Schneider plc which has a firmware version only available in Somachine v4.2. In Machine expert After taking upload...
Replies
Views
Hi All, At work we primarily use Rockwell products and they are pretty good to work with and rock solid for industrial environments. A little...
Replies
Views
11 months ago I ordered a 10" Redlion HMI. I was given an April delivery date. April came and went. I waited, and in June I asked our vendor...
Replies
Views
If I want to think about PLCs, I come here. For Home Automation there are various good forums. When Mum was alive, I had two or three...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom