Corona Virus Self Isolation Puzzle(2)

L D[AR2P#0.0]

Lifetime Supporting Member
Here's another puzzle to take your mind off the current situation. Attached is some structured text that flashes the variable 'Flash'. A small section of code has been blanked out, what frequency does 'Flash' flash at?

flash.jpg

This puzzle has laid dormant for a while with no guesses. The answer is 10Hz, as shown in the binary image of the screen shot.

flash1.jpg

Similar Topics

For anyone stuck in self isolation, here's a puzzle to keep you occupied. Attached is a structured text function block that I wrote and used...
Replies
Views
No, not literally damage to equipment. lol What kind of impact do you think the virus and panic will cause on manufacturing and Automation...
Replies
Views
Anyone doing out of country trips right now? My company just took a job that will be in Mexico. I'm not exactly thrilled about traveling there...
Replies
Views
It's about: The generation that gave us everything we have: our parents and grandparent. When they are in a retirementhome they stay in...
Replies
Views
I am hopeful that some one may be able to help with this application. I have an automated dial table which uses 2 Corona generators to treat...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom