DONATE your automation expertise to COVID-19 fight

Willing to help

I am experienced in AB PLCs and HMIs as well as Siemens TIA Portal. I also have some background with Automation Direct, but it has been about 8 years since I worked with it. I am in the Aiken, SC area.

I'm an automation engineer in the Concord NH area. I have over 20 years of experience with most PLC and HMI platforms. I would be happy to help in any way I can.

Northwestern Arizona, not far from Las Vegas, NV

PLC programmer, Industrial controls electrician/technician, decades of experience. I have been in business as an SI for 24 years, primarily working with Allen-Bradley/Rockwell products.

Here to Help. [email protected] Located in Portland, OR
Over 30 years experience
PLC's
Automation direct , Allen Bradley, Siemens, Codesys platforms

HMI's
All types from above

Scada
MyScada

Designed myriad of systems. Able to assist in design and engineering beyond just programming to find solutions.

I'm in central/south North Carolina, US, and am proficient in Allen Bradley PLCs as well as Inductive Automation's Ignition software, in addition to PHP, BASH, Linux variants, MariaDB, sql language, Python, Domino. We carve up a lot of integration between bits that aren't supposed to communicate together, so strong on the API front as well.

PM please. Active facility but willing to support.

I can help with Emerson / GE RX3i, 90/30 RX7i 90/70. Cimplicity, Ifix, WW HMIs, QuickPanel, Panelview, some Rockwell stuff, Variable Speed Drives. Modbus DNP3 etc. even stuff as old as me..... GE series one, Tex Inst 5TI, AB-PLC 2&3&5, Westinghouse Numalogic 700.

AB, Siemens, Automation Direct (classic & Do-More)

Phoenix, AZ area.

Limited availability as we are considered essential here and are still working, including serving relevant businesses like food/pharma mfg, health care facilities, power gen, etc., but would be willing to do what we can, time allowing.

I'm in Madison Indiana. Technically I'm working from home (employer mostly shut down at the moment), but by no means a full workload.

My knowledge is with Mitsubishi, Pro-Face, and (to a far lesser degree) Automation Direct. I'm also good with electronics (and relay logic) in general.

2 can help with both programming and technicians.
PLC, HMI and SCADA systems.
Siemens platforms
Rockwell platforms
GE platforms
Mitsubishi Platforms
Delta Platforms
Wonderware
Omron Platforms

RSLogiX 500 - Schematic, P&ID, Loop, Logic

I am essentially working in the office full-time during this time but my mind runs all night. Please forward me anyinformation request if needed for Electrical, Control, Flow, Pnuematic, Processing. If I can assist I will, if not I can ask my Chief Engineer.

I read many programming languages and am often dealing with RSLogiX 500, Schematics, P&IDs, Loop Diagrams, Logic Diagrams, Cause and Effect Matrices, Sequence of Operations/ Control Narratives. (I fix/write, design, and/or create many of those)

I am in Illinois.

AB, Siemens, DCS

Hello,

I can assist programming Rockwell/AB products, Siemens PLCS/HMIs, DeltaV and Honeywell.

Also can provide instrumentation troubleshooting if needed.

I am in MA, in the Boston/Worcester areas.