DONATE your automation expertise to COVID-19 fight

Count me in!!

I live in Houston Texas and have 7 years of Emerson DeltaV DCS programming experience. Also experience in automation design and live automated systems troubleshooting.
email me at [email protected]

Last edited:
Happy to help location Detroit Michigan.

My services are available any time. I have an automation company located in Detroit Michigan. Company name is Wincon Systems. My expertise is using rockwell products. Use my website contact sheet www.winconsystems.com. Leave a message there and I will contact you back immediately. I would be happy to help.

I work at an automation company in NJ and we have a large section of the company dedicated to pharmaceutical automation. If I can help in any way, I'd be glad to. I could possibly pass questions along to coworker too. Anytime. We deal mostly with Rockwell, but there are other platforms as well

Ready to assist (MI, USA)

Electrical Engineering degree from Kettering University.
6+ years maintaining and updating PLCs.

Proficient in Siemens Step 7/Beckhoff Twincat for PLCs and Intouch HMI

Rockwell laptop, locked and loaded in Western KY not far from Nashville.

I am an hour north of Nashville. I have 5 years of experience with Rockwell PLC/HMI and Fanuc Robots. I would be honored to help out our front line heroes in any way possible.

(Bowling Green, KY)

I’m ready to help.
I have resources in CT and Arkansas.
Travel anywhere in New England is available as is remote work.
30+ years experience.

SI in Pittsburgh, PA. Specializing in AB but can also support Siemens, Modicon, Control Microsystems, Honeywell, ABB, and other manufacturers. HMI/Scada and kepware expertise as well.

Eugene, Oregon

Six years of electrical, controls and instrumentation experience here out of Eugene, OR if needed. Proficient with Allen Bradley and knowledgeable with others. Also a licensed manufacturing electrician. I work within the supply chain sector currently but if my skills could be useful, please reach out.

Central Ohio. Extensive familiarity with Allen Bradley processors, HMIs, and SCADA. Can also handle automation direct, mitsubishi, and a variety of packages.
Drop me a message, or email [email protected]

Can easily help remotely, if necessary.

Available in Alaska or remote support

25+ years experience with Allen-Bradley, GE, OPTO22, APACS and other ancient arcane controllers. HMIs too.

Available in Alaska or remote support.

contact me at cjjeeper at mtaonline dot net.

I’m available right now, but our factory is down and planning to be up soon. If I’m needed there I can still help with this in the evenings and remotely. I’m in Mid-Missouri. Can do AB and Siemens PLC and HMI along with Adept robotics programming. Have experience in many other program languages, but not as proficient as those already listed. Also, I am a very experienced industrial electrician and CErtified Automation Proffesional.

Toledo'ish Ohio or remote

Hello. I'd like to help. Toledo Ohio and surrounding (North West Ohio). Remote would be best but I can help any way I can. Mainly AB but I have done some Siemens and Modicon. Little rusty on the SCADA's but can easily get back into it. [email protected]