Ftview display relative position

Revnus

In my FTView SE project I have a faceplate that have a button. By clicking at this button, the faceplate enlarges showing other options. I've tried unsuccessfully to show this enlarged faceplate at a relative position to the smaller one.
I know that there is parameter option to the display command "/RP" which shows the desired display near the position of the previous display. Problem is that "near" isn't enough.
I would like to specify the position of the enlarged display relative to the smaller display.

I've tried some commands like this: display enlarged_display /RP(-50,200), but the "(-50,200)" wont work.

Specifying a postion x,y at the display properties wont work either because the operator may want to drag and move the display in the screen, changing the original position.

What can I do?