Fanuc 90-30 Serial Server Ethernet Gateway

boanda

Hello,
I have a Fanuc 90-30 plc`s in some equipment. I would like to make them remote diagnostics. I have the programs for equipment and want to make remote connectivity.
I have a ESP901 - 1 port serial server ethernet gateway from BB electronics.
I made a serial cheater cable for serial connection.
Could you help me with serial parameters for the connection?
I know I need 19200 baud, 8 + 1 , ODD, set as serial. Any other connection parameters I should change on serial server? bechause in other part on computer, I have a virtual COM.
Or if I can make connection as rs422, what cable pinout and connectiun I should use?
Regards, George

Similar Topics

Hello All, I have a GE Fanuc PLC ( CPU: IC200CPUE05), we are using a serial communication link with SNP protocol to communicate Cimplicity with...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to establish snp serial communication between GE Fanuc CPM-790 programmers port ( 15-pin, RS-485) using 4-wire connection. On the PC...
Replies
Views
Hi all, got a nice problem here. Got a fanuc 90-30 in a plastic molding machine that got wrecked by a 600V surge though a faulty SSR. We replaced...
Replies
Views
Hi.I am new to the GE Fanuc plc. I was able to work out simple programming examples so that i get a hold over it.Now,i am doing a project where i...
Replies
Views
I am planning to connect to a GE Fanuc 90-30 PLC using dual serial ports to my RTU for which I am writing the code. I assume the PLC is a hot...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom