Communication Fatek PLC and Rexroth Drive

Ty13r

Hello friends.

Pliz help me with communication.
We have PLC Fatek FBs-20MC and Rexroth DKC02.3.

What message should I send to Rexroth to change parameter . For Example P-0-4030 (Jog Velocity).

I've tried to send:

BCD:01 (CR)
P-0-4030,7,w,15000 (CR)

Also I've tried

BCD:01 (CR)
A01:>P-0-4030,7,w,15000 (CR)

But there was no result, and parameter remained as it was before.

Hello. S still can't solve my problem. So I checked and understand that i'm sending message to rexroth but there are absolutely no answer from.

Maybe anybody knows and i need to change parameters to get the right communication between PLC and Rexroth DKC?

Similar Topics

Hi friends, I have a problem. I want to read ASCII data over rs232 standard port. How can I do the reading process? FATEK FBs-CB25 -> port1...
Replies
Views
Hi PLCTalk Family, I am currently using S71200 for UDP communication in one of our projects. Recently due to the chip shortage looking out to...
Replies
Views
I am working to control some objects using Weintek HMI through Fatek PLC. I wrote a simple program to control an output Y_0 using input X_0. I...
Replies
Views
Dear all, Please Let me know how to setup the communication between Delta HMI(DOP-B Series) and Fatek(60-MC). What is Control Block and status...
Replies
Views
Dear all, Please let me know how to establish communication between Fatek FBs-60-MC PLC and Vijeo Citect SCADA 7.4 over TCP/IP .Fatek PLC support...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom