chart or data recorder

SLaubach

Could anyone recommend a good chart or data recorder that will record voltage and current for under $1000. A paper recorder would work but a pc type would be best.
thank you happy 4th!

HHUUUMMM !!! Under 1K?

Then what is it you will record... Scan rate? Precision?

Give us more details because at this low price you'll get low features.

Checkout Davis Instruments

They have several options that could be used to record voltage/current that are under $1000 but I am not sure exactly what you want. Look at Data Acquisition AND in Electrical/Electronic at Power Analyzer/DataLogger. I have been looking at the Extech True RMS Power Analyzer/Datalogger but if you need to record higher current than 20A this isnt what you need.

Anyway, look around that site you may find one or two devices that will do what you need for under 1K.

Try PACE industries "Pocket logger" PC capable very small many attachments and on board memory
My company just bought one for use in Underground equipment/ flameproof gear.
Free software.
Looks good still need to run some test scenarios.