Saving bookmarks in RsLogix 5000

ettikudiappan

There is a bookmark feature in RsLogix 5000 which allows the programmer to bookmark rungs. But even if you save the file, the next time it is opened, the bookmarks disappear. Does anybody know how to save bookmarks permanently?

I didn't see that feature when I was working with RS5k but it may be a new feature, which means that it probably won't work until 5 more releases of RS5k. You could however make some symbols called Bookmark1, Bookmark2, etc. you could then place XIO (normally closed) contacts on the rungs where you want a bookmark. Then just search for the bookmarks.

Similar Topics

Hi everyone, i have an issue with saving a changed value in an AOI, I am using L84E, Everytime i try to save my work to SD card, the program lost...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have installed a SICK AFM60A-S4IB018x12 encoder to Allen-Bradley CompactLogix PLC and configured its parameters via AOI provided by...
Replies
Views
Hello, i have a problem, i was trying to fix a trend that wasn't registering the tags, i got that fix by setting the path, but now i can get it to...
Replies
Views
I'm struggling with this...Times and Dates are always a mental-block for me. See picture. When I press SAVE, I want to take the current...
Replies
Views
I am new to Mitsubishi GX2 and GX3 software here at work. It is common practice to use an "M" memory bit as a temporary bypass. This is done by...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom