SCANport to Modbus to Modbus Plus

bluenoser337

I have a dozen AB overloads and softstarters presently communicating to Prosoft SCANport-to-Modbus modules. These then connect to Modbus Plus via bridge modules and on to a Momentum MB+ CPU base. The CPU is being changed to Ethernet and I am looking for something to connect directly from SCANport to Ethernet (preferably Modbus TCP, but that's asking a lot). Allen Bradley have discontinued their SCANport to Ethernet/IP module (1203-EN1) and Prosoft no longer makes any module for SCANport. Any suggestions besides replacing the overloads and ss? Thanks!!
:geek:

Removed the Modbus network. Added a Current Transducer to each starter and a regular overload to the ones that weren't softstarters. Changed to non-networked control using digital PLC inputs and outputs and now reading current on an analog input using the CT. Simple and works great! :p Same could be done for 1336 drives...use digital control and read amps from VSD's analog out terminals.

:cry:
Removed the Modbus network. Added a Current Transducer to each starter and a regular overload to the ones that weren't softstarters. Changed to non-networked control using digital PLC inputs and outputs and now reading current on an analog input using the CT. Simple and works great! :p Same could be done for 1336 drives...use digital control and read amps from VSD's analog out terminals.