micrologix web server

irondesk40

Has anyone used the web server with a allen bradley microlgix 1400 PLC?
looking at possibly trying to be able to use a remote desktop to view the values in a counter.
Any advice?
Thanks

If all you want to do is see the value it should be fine. Its been a while but I think you just google the IP

Take a look at the IntegraXor SCADA.
You get a built-in web HMI you can view from any device with a web browser, including smartphones. No need for laggy remote desktop connections. Great support too.

Yeah, I've played around with the ML1400 web server. You just type the IP address into your browser- pretty simple. Most Rockwell Ethernet-connected PLCs and devices have something similar.

Similar Topics

Hi all, Summary I am stuck at what I hope is the last step (see below) in trying to look at [Data Views] via a MicroLogix built-in web server...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to setup browser access to my ML100s. The page opens but there is no data and no way to specify the data I want to view. Any help?
Replies
Views
I have tried the default Administrator / ml1100. No luck. Now do I reset the password? I have tried leaving the battery out and PLC unpowered for...
Replies
Views
HI, I have a few questions and would be quite comfortable reading a manual to get the answers but google and i haven't quite found the the...
Replies
Views
I would like to set up the 1100 to read a couple of registers from outside our plant. From my desk, I can see the 1100 in my browser. From home, I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom