USA Farm Power supply

I know for a fact that there are SWER systems in use in far flung regions of ranch land in Northern Nevada, out around the Black Rock desert (where Burning Man is held). I have had a couple of trips out there to troubleshoot VFDs on deep well pumps that don't like SWER much. It's mostly older farms and ranches that are, in one case I went to, 30-60 miles from the nearest town infrastructure.

Similar Topics

Hi. I am making a control system for a machine which shall be sold world-wide incl. USA. For USA I am aware that UL508 entails several...
Replies
Views
Sorry for the long narrative. The factory I work for has asked our team to build a machine "in house". This is drastically different than what we...
Replies
Views
I have a friend that needs some automation help mainly with pumps / drives. Its a very small job. Location is about 30mins south of Conway in NH...
Replies
Views
I have several PanelView Plus 6 1000 that have the issue of the "White Screen of Death" the logic modules are testing out to be working. We...
Replies
Views
Anyone know of USA built or assembled un-managed industrial Ethernet switch. 4, 5 and or 8 port configurations? Thanks,
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom