Slc 5/03 network

balash

I have a couple of old slc 5/03 plcs, each with net aic in a ring with custom radio protocol.
Could i reset plcs to configure ch0 port for rs232 and then use net aic+ ring to connect all plcs to ifix through pc com port with also net aic?

i would think you should be able to connect the ifix through just adding another AIC+ RS232
It looks like they are already networked DH485, the AIC is DH485 to RS232
Years ago I did an remote access with a modem connected with an AIC it worked good

Similar Topics

I'm a mega noobie when it comes to PLCs and the such. I'm a network guy. We are currently experiencing an issue where the SLC immediately faults...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a forming machine that has a SLC 5/02 and Panelview 300 terminal. Unfortunately, the machine was seldom used and the battery quietly...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have an suggestions on connecting a few SLC 5/03s to a local network? I've got a few Ethernet switches mounted in our ceiling for...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need to network 40 DH485 SLC's for a scada project. I would like to keep the costs down since I will be replacing the processors in a few...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I have a green coffee storage and transfer system that's giving me an error. Power was off for a couple minutes, then when I turned...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom