Quick Question

GE had a 22mm panel mount pot operator in their C2000 series.
This came WITHOUT the pot and allowed you to select the pot resistance you required. It should work with a multi-turn pot.

Part number was P9CZ.
Since this product line has now been bought out by ABB you might try seeing if it is still available.

I like the encoder Idear. No stops to hit. Thanks
The idear of a 22 or 30 mm was to have a factory built unit thinking it would hold up better then a standard pot and vernier dial.

Last edited:
If you look them up they are rated for 30VDC they are just a switch so you an use them on either voltage
I used them because I needed to be able to reset the speed when the motion stopped
On that project they were the speed reference of 2 VFD's to provide steering on a gantry
when the motion was stopped the differential speed was reset to 0