Mitsubishi HMI error

Ltpriyank

I was working on a Mitsubishi HMI model no. GS2107-WTBD and the data transfer was stopped due to power failure.
After that when the supply came back i again installed the package data but the HMI is not working properly it is stuck on one screen and when i try to go to some other screen. SCREEN DOES NOT EXIST!! error comes.
How this issue can be solved and what is the reason of this issue

Similar Topics

hmi keeps saying "insufficient sensor failed" after the machine runs for 60 seconds. its a fx3u-48m PLC. The plc is not giving any errors or...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to establish communication between a Allen Bradley RS Logix 5000 and a Mitsubishi E1012 HMI. In the e1012 peripheral configuration, i...
Replies
Views
Using the E1070 with a FX3U Mitsubishi PLC in a machine tool application. We've used this HMI for several years with no problems. Now this...
Replies
Views
hi all i am new here i have a mitsubishi smart touch hmi i.e ms-60t-pe but i cannot find a software to edit and download a program in it any help...
Replies
Views
Hi anyone meet the situation like it I posted. really need hlep!!! Need the HMI displays. I am looking for your answer asap.
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom