Ironman02

good afternoon everyone, I was researching about the tcp / ip connection
with cp 443-1 and iba and found that the cpus that are communicating data
Correctly in iba and that communication is ok (imagen_00) is because in the
in cp 443-1, the initial state sending and
receiving correctly (image_01) and the cpus that the iba does not recognize
in cp 443-1 they are not configured and mark me in cp send / recv communication
stop mode (image_02) my question is how to do the configuration and the link
Someone can guide me how to make the configuration and the link from the netpro of simatic manager.

IMG_00.jpg IMG_01.jpg IMG_02.jpg

You are configuring an OPC connection to an S7-400 via a CP443-1.
Is the IBA software the OPC server or the OPC client ?

How is the OPC connection setup in the OPC Server ?

In the OPC Client, what is the name of the OPC Server it connects to ?

Jesper, maybe I don't understand you but the connection you make is not op server, it is tcp as indicated in image 03.
Now how can it be that the first three connections with tcp are established and the fourth is not, why is this happening?

IMG_03.jpg

OK, it is not OPC.

I guess the IBA software is able to establish a TCP connection directly.
Did you setup the previous 4 TCP connections ?
I also think that the previous 4 connections are socalled unspecified connections (ID del interlocutor is empty).
Adding one more unspecified connection in the same way should be possible. A problem may be if the CPU or the CP has run out of connection resources. Investigate the Connection tab of the CPU properties. There should be listed how many connections are in use, and how many are free.

It appears that you have started another thread about the same topic.
In that thread, Petrozawodsky posted this:
Can not understand your question.
iba TCP/IP S7 works as one-side connection: PLC cyclically send packets to PC.
All needing configuration was prepared in PLC program.
IBA only listening and receiving messages from PLC.
To get more detailed information - goto iba-ag.com , make registration and download apropriate manual.
So it seems that IBA requires that the PLC sends data, which probably require that a connection is setup on the PLC side.
The best is to exactly follow the instruction in IBAs documentation.