Mitsubishi plc

Go on-line via USB or 232 (if supported), Upload the PLC Parameters and it will be in there under built in ethernet, however, if it is a Standard Q with an QJ71 ethernet card then it would be in network parameter, if you can only use ethernet then use something like a free utility i.e. angryIP to scan the port.

Q Ethernet.png

please share your reviews on this also.............................thanks

i am using gx works2 in Mitsubishi q series Plc.i have 3 plcs in panel which devides in program in 3 parts
i want to know how i can i stop the motor whose programming done in 1st plc.
but due to some programming reasons i want to stop it from 2nd please,
please tell me how to take the reference.

suppose y2 is my motor(present in 1st plc)
want to off with x5 (present in second plc)
How to take reference from other plc??????????????????????

please help as soon as possible.............

You just need to press the key open settings
You have not said which model there are a number of Q series PLC's
I have not used Ethernet to pass information between PLC's I have always used NetH cards, a lot easier but the manual should show you how to send & receive tags.

Q Ethernet.png

Q03UDV
no station number found after opening setting
The Q03UDV does not provide this setting because the Ethernet port is built-in the CPU, and this is a different specification of Melsec TCP protocol. So from the remote CPU you can add any value I think and the Q03UDV will ignore it. I am assuming you are trying to communicate another Melsec PLC with your Q03UDV. Can you please confirm, are you trying to communicate another PLC with your Q03UDV? Please note, if you are trying to use a Windows PC some old OPC server which has Melsec TCP client functionality, it may not support the Q03UDV. In that case you may need to add an Ethernet module QJ71E71-100, for which GS Works lets you set station number and other parameters needed in the legacy Melsec TCP specification.

Do you have this 3 PLCs or 3 CPUs on same backplane?

please share your reviews on this also.............................thanks

i am using gx works2 in Mitsubishi q series Plc.i have 3 plcs in panel which devides in program in 3 parts
i want to know how i can i stop the motor whose programming done in 1st plc.
but due to some programming reasons i want to stop it from 2nd please,
please tell me how to take the reference.

suppose y2 is my motor(present in 1st plc)
want to off with x5 (present in second plc)
How to take reference from other plc??????????????????????

please help as soon as possible.............

Q03UDV & Q04UDV these are the two we are using

both plc are pinging .
only i have to off the output which is present in 2nd PLC with the input of 1st plc
thats it

But are the PLCs on same backplane?
If yes it is multiple CPU sistem, and there are setting that can allow system to read IOs and tags from both CPUs.
If not then it is done through communications.
In order to help you we need precise information.

both plc are pinging .
only i have to off the output which is present in 2nd PLC with the input of 1st plc
thats it

both plc are pinging .
thats it

You need to write a program which will send a write request to the output in the remote PLC when your input is actuated. Did you read the instructions for MELSEC TCP communication?

Last edited: