Rockwell activations

realolman

I got a new computer and am attempting to "rehost" the activations on Factory talk ME, RSLogix 500 and RSLogix 5000 to the new from the old.

In the old, on the activations manager, I am at the point where I can remove them from the old, and it says they will not work any more on the old.

In the new computer on the activations manager, no activations appear... I have not seen anything (yet)in either computer associating anything about me or my company with these activations.

I have chosen the "I have an internet connection" option.

How will these get from the new to the old?
Will I still be able to use the old for a while? ... a grace period?

Similar Topics

Our company has 10 licenses. We have about 10 engineers covering 2 shifts. Lately, when I've been trying to open RSLogix 5000/Studio 5000, I've...
Replies
Views
I have one particular VPN that, when connected, makes my Rockwell activations disappear, and programs such as Studio5000, FTView get hung up while...
Replies
Views
Running Windows 10 as a Host. Windows 7 as a Guest. RSLogix 5000 Versions 1-19 in Guest - Windows 7. Versions 20 on Host. Host is OK. Guest isn't...
Replies
Views
Since last week, when I installed the paid version of Avast Antivirus I am getting activation failures on all Rockwell software. I mostly use 500...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Anybody have idea how to borrow Rockwell activations from one virtual machine to another. Both machines have no physical/network...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom