Factory Talk runtime issue

bullman1083

Hello,
I have designed a new display for a current running designtime file and when i go online and test any of the displays in the program they all work fine, but when I create a runtime file and download it into the screen i get question marks on some of the displays like it doesnt see the tags. Screen version 5.10 and FactoryTalk version 9.0. Any advice would be helpful...thanks.

Machine edition?
You have to copy ur Rslinx design to runtime in ur communications setup im factory talk.

Yes Machine edition and in communication set up design was copied to runtime and even double checked after issue was found

Similar Topics

Hi team, Im Working on FT View SE Client 3.40, In SCADA Server Runtime Im able to view the Combo Box which i developed in visible and able to...
Replies
Views
Hello all, can anyone shed some light on the following; I have FT View studio enterprise 8.20 running on my development PC. I would like to...
Replies
Views
Dear All, Recently , I bought Factory Talk SE station for 15 display ( 9701-VWSB015AENE ) and installed on PC. Now , my customer request...
Replies
Views
Hello Guys, I am Facing a problem with Factory Talk ME Station Runtime on PC. I have loaded same .mer file in HMI(PV-1000) & PC(Factory Talk ME...
Replies
Views
Above is the Network Architecture Allen Bradely PLC is Communicating with HMI and PC. HMI is Working fine. Runtime on PC has a problem with...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom