omron PLC C200HX hang!!!!!

common

C
My plc C200HX is link to a humidity sensor though RS232 by periperal port. All the moment the reading by the no protocol method is no problem. But, it will be a sudden happen frame and parity error. Then, it will cause my periperal port error. Then, i need to restart the peripheral port by the internal flag. But, sometimes the plc will detect long cycle when restarting the peripheral port and it will cause my whole PLC error and the only way to reset it is to turn off and on the power supply plc again. My question is why detect long cyle, the whole plc will become hang???? any suggestion to overcome this problem.?????

Check the manual. You can go into the setup area and increase the scan time to suit you application. It is probably set at fixed value of 120ms.
beerchug

Similar Topics

hello, I'm having problems uploading a omron plc. The program is normally protected by a 4 digit password, but now i get a request for a second...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone out there, I have a c200hx omron plc which has some multiple end instructions which i am not able to delete online. I also tried going...
Replies
Views
Hi There, I have couple of Omron PLCs connected on my kepserverex and my intouch reads data from kepserverex. I have been observing that roughly...
Replies
Views
I am working on a project using a NB screen and NX1P2 PLC. I am having a really hard time getting a real number to properly translate through to...
Replies
Views
Our plant manger/my boss wants each line to display the takt time above the line. I am trying to research the cheapest way to do this. Our plant...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom