314C-2DP using counting sfb47 hardware interrupt problem (on count pulse)

MaartenV

Hi guys,

I'm currently working with a siemens PLC 314C-2DP and am using the fast counter input(channel 2) with an incremental encoder (100p/rev). This is working great only do i want to do a hardware interrupt "on count pulse". You can do hardware interrupts on: hardware gate opening
hardware gate closing
on reaching comparator
on count pulse
over/underflow

My problem is that every option is available, only the option that i want to use "on count pulse" is greyed out. Does anyone have an idea on how to get it to work?

I have the same cpu like you, only I had an older firmware. Now i have it updated and the option is availeble and is working great. Thx!!

Similar Topics

Hi I am trying to setup a PROFIBUS DP connection between a Siemens S7-314C-2DP plc and a Siemens Multipanel MP270B. The PLC and touch panel are...
Replies
Views
Dear Experts, We have fourteen CPU 314C-2DP units that are interconnected with PROFIBUS and we have an IE/PB module to convert from PROFIBUS to...
Replies
Views
I am receiving the following error message on the Simatic OP17 $545 DB 32b 41 3 not avail. Before the restart that this HMI always does...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, We have a portal TIA V13, the USB cable adapter 6ES7 972-0CB20-0XA0, but after plagin the usb cable, there is only the PPI protocol...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, We have a portal TIA V13, the USB cable adapter 6ES7 972-0CB20-0XA0, but after plagin the usb cable, there is only the PPI protocol...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom