posting picts

dcam

Lifetime Supporting Member
Perhaps my memories are failing but I used to be able to attach files and post picts directly.....if I upgrade my membership can I post directly? Tried dropbox for posting image just now and it was unsuccessful. what does everyone use for web based posting?

John, maybe my Scottish history is off [my grandparents were all from Scotland]

But isn't the St Andrews Cross flag relatively new, as ordered by England when they outlawed kilts?

If so, azure & argent wouldn't have been used then would it?
{for everyone else: azure = blue, argent = white or silver]
Sort of familiar with the colors as this is mine:

Capture.JPG

Last edited:
Ha, get some history lessons then..!!!

"The Parliament of Scotland decreed in 1385 that every Scottish and French soldier (fighting against the English under Richard II) "shall have a sign before and behind, namely a white St. Andrew's Cross"."

if I upgrade my membership can I post directly?

If you upgrade you can post larger pictures, you can click on the "Attach Files" and upload a pic, then click on preview before before posting

You should always upgrade your membership and support this great site :)