key problem with Intellution FIX32

nauger

Hi!!!, to star the software FIX 32, I receive the following error:

"ALL SLOTS FOR IO-based blocks are in use, check key
C:\FIX32\FIX.EXE "

if anyone knows how to fix this, I appreciate your help.

fallaf..JPG

The license key either isn't licensed for what the project you are loading contains, or isn't licensed for Enough of what your project contains.

You can pull the key off entirelly and run the system in demo mode for 2 hours(w/out tcpip stuffs) if you just need to lookup an io address or something similar. Otherwise you'll need to get a key that is licensed accordingly.

know, but I have a license for unlimited tag.
The problem occurs when the key is installed without the key in demo mode works OK.

Type "keydiag" into the run command.

This will verify your information about the licensing for the key.
Post the results if you can.

If all else fails, re-install FIX32,
Reboot, and all of the other MS tricks.

You didn't mention, is this an existing app that you are playing with?
Or, are you modifying the project in ANY way?

GE Intelligent Platforms > Support > KB > KB1664

Description:
Getting the message "All slots for I/O base blocks are in use. Check Key" when FIX service starts up.

Resolution:
This message indicates that the number of I/O points in your database has exceeded the amount that the key is licensed for.

To make sure this is the case, run the KEYDIAG utility which is found under the FIX32 directory. Make sure to launch KEYDIAG while FIX is running. The third line down in the Key Diagnostics dialog box indicates how many I/O points the key is licensed for.

If you count up your I/O points in the database and this amount is less than what is allowed on the key, be sure to check and add the following to your count if you have not done so:

1. Blocks in your data that use Intellution's Simulation (SIM) driver count as well.

2. Some blocks such as the MDI block ask for mutiple I/O point entries. Make sure to count each I/O point listed in these types of multiple I/O point blocks.

database has all the tags added. The application worked well, from one day to another showed the error of the blocks of I / O.

Attached is information that gives me the keydiag.

Any suggestion is welcome

keydiag2.JPG