printing ladder logic trouble

gmultani52

Hi
I am trying to print ladder logic from rslogix 500.
I select Report option -From option window select,
cross reference,IO configuration, Address/Symbols, Instruction comments, symbole group and program files. apply and ok.
I get ladderlogics printed with dicription alright but No cross references. Any suggestion Please

Is it possible you have selected a cross reference report? To set up cross references in the ladder printout itself I think you have to set this in the options while viewing the ladder logic. Then it will appear in the printout. I can't check this right now though.

gmultani52 said:
Hi
I am trying to print ladder logic from rslogix 500.
I select Report option -From option window select,
cross reference,IO configuration, Address/Symbols, Instruction comments, symbole group and program files. apply and ok.
I get ladderlogics printed with dicription alright but No cross references. Any suggestion Please

Just tried it myself on a project

i ticked the CrossReference box in report Options and got a list of cross references near the end of the printed out report

See pic of xref

Make sure in report options > configuration > cross reference you have the range set to 0-255 if on sort by address

see pic