RSLogix 500 Save As SLC

SophieA

I have a few projects I want to Save As file type SLC to be able to use the Translation tool in Studio 5000 (migrating from SLC 5/03 to CompactLogix 1769-L33ER). My RSLogix 500 is Starter Version 11.00.00, and Studio 5000 is Standard Version 30.00.00. A year ago I could perform a Save AS to type SLC, then I had some issues with my RSLogix 500, and had to reactivate. But now when I try to Save As type SLC I get a pop up window the states 'SLC library functionality is not available in this version'. By 'version' I don't know if this means 11.00.00 or Starter in general, but again, it worked ok one year ago.

My TechConnect contract just expired, and I don't want to renew if what I really need is to purchase a new version of RSLogix 500. Thoughts? Thank you.

After you open the RS550
select save as
in the dialog box select the save as box
scroll down the box and select save as SLC along with the location to save the file to

welcome to the forum ...

if you'll attach your ENTIRE project file (.RSS extension) to this thread, then maybe one of the forum members will be able to do the "File Save As" operation for you ... note that you'll have to ZIP the file before attaching it (forum rule) ...

The local distributor was kind enough to provide me with a 30 day license of the Standard Version. That was just what I needed to proceed.