Wonderware Historian

azlan270690

Hi all,
Hoping I can get some help. We use wonderware historian at work and I'm hoping to setup a spreadsheet using VBA that can grab historical plant data from the database and return the values to the spreadsheet at the click of a button. I am also hoping for it to perform some calculations and return some graphs once I get the hang of things.

Problem is I'm not entirely familiar with how to get VBA to retrieve data from our database using wonderware historian. We have similar spreadsheets for Pi currently, however the setup with wonderware historian is completely different. Hoping someone out there may have done this before and can point me in the right direction. Essentially I want to create an automated spreadsheet that can retrieve historical data at the click of a button (given some set dates).
Cheers,
Kris