MIGRATING PROJECT FROM PANELBUILDER32 TO FT ME v9

Yes, that's the first step.
Next step is to look at the tag in PanelBuilder and see how it was setup: Ex. exactly which bits was it looking at? How many bits?

Just like Gary said before, take at look at this post for more detail on changing the bit arrays
http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=93915
Please confirm this for me:
In PanelBulder32 this Tag 'Ka962a' has the following set up in Tag Editor:
Data Type=Bit Array, Array Size=2, Address=N10:56/2, Description= State extract, Node Name=SLC_1,
On the object representing this Tag on the Display, it has states 0, 1, 2, 3, (ie. number of states is 4)
what precise setting should do in Factory talk for this Tag in order to correct error of BIT ARRAY NOT SUPPORTED?

Please confirm this for me:
In PanelBulder32 this Tag 'Ka962a' has the following set up in Tag Editor:
Data Type=Bit Array, Array Size=2, Address=N10:56/2, Description= State extract, Node Name=SLC_1,
On the object representing this Tag on the Display, it has states 0, 1, 2, 3, (ie. number of states is 4)
what precise setting should do in Factory talk for this Tag in order to correct error of BIT ARRAY NOT SUPPORTED?

We can help guide you in the right direction, but you have to take it from there.
That XML file is an import file for graphics. Take a look at the help.